Tuesday, March 3, 2020

super tuesday

Well, today is the day that we see who takes on Trump in November.  The field has shrunk a LOT and the candidates who have dropped out are endorsing mostly Biden.  We shall see.  I will go with whomever is blue.

March is typical tornado season in this alley and we dodged a bullet last night but Nashville was hit hard.  Last I heard 19 were killed in the area that covers three counties.  It's only a matter of time until West Tennessee gets hit again.  There's something about those twisters coming across the Big Muddy.

I picked my car up today with a second new battery in one year.  Bart said there was a short in the radio that was "drawing" on it and thus it died.  That cost me upwards of 200 bucks adding in the fee for the tow.  Thank goodness I had it.  I was so eager to get her and not be dependent on rides that I forgot to be nervous driving home.  Robert told me the car needed "new everything" which is true.  I'm shopping right now in preparation for a purchase if the stars line up.  

It's so odd how the weather dawns beautiful and bright after a night of wicked weather.  I cannot imagine surveying the demolition of your home on a sunny day like today.  Or planning a funeral.  

Don't forget to wash your hands.  And sing happy birthday.  Twice.  

^j^


1 comment: