Saturday, March 21, 2020

live from the lane

And then the sun came out!  Lord y'all...i've never been so happy to see daylight.  It's cooler but that's okay.  I always tend to jump the gun on planting things.  Tip #1 is don't buy a fern in March.  The wind will whip it to death.  Pansies will survive.

I went out and about today because I felt like it.  At various places and times I heard about companies closing and who got what where.  And you know what?  I wasn't shocked like most people are.  Diseases travel hand to face and via sneezing.  A temp of 100 or over is a red flag.  If you don't wipe down the surfaces the virus rages.  I used to think that was the stupidest thing in the world about wiping lab counters with bleach every shift.  Now, I get it.

I've gotten two FedEx deliveries in two days with lotso' bags but no plates.  I may have to go back to plan B but I have more experience now.  Having a colostomy is a pretty interesting event in this day and time.  It has taught me the importance of proper hand washing and PPE like gloves.  I knew that at work but never really practiced it at home except when handling meat.  Chicken juice...ewww.

I have what I need for now and in the days to come.  The sun is out and I'm gonna' check it out.  Peace and Grace to you and yours.  And all your momma'nthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment