Monday, March 9, 2020

and then it rained

I am listening to the wind and rain up here on the hill at the top of Pecan Lane.  It sounds fierce but I ain't scared.  Bring it, I say.  Mama Bear has been on high alert today which is what happens when you think about injustice.  Heal your own issues dude.   

I went grocery shopping today after my HH visit from Brad.  BP was within the safe zone.  Wound has bandaids instead of wet to dry or wound vac.  I count this as a win.  Lord only knows how I've been healed!  I saw my brother there at Kroger and he just showed up.  He didn't help with the groceries but it was good to see him nonetheless.  My current assignment is to wash those nasty dishes and a few clothes.  Other than that it's all unicorns and rainbows!  

It's Lent so I am kinda' in the wilderness so please indulge me.  Just keep the faith and carry on ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment