Monday, March 30, 2020

more frustration

If I were an accountant I would have logged probably 200 billable hours during this saga with the Marketplace.  And it still isn't resolved.  I get a different story from everybody I talk to.  I try not to worry about it but damn.  Talk about kicking a girl when she's down.

I also have a wicked case of poison ivy on my arm and my PCP office is closed for some reason.  Guess I'll have to go to urgent care to get steroids.  Tomorrow.  In the rain.  

I ventured out to Kroger this morning and it was a madhouse of folks steady restocking shelves.  The gentleman in front of me had the same birthdate as me only he was born in 1924!  His motorized scooter quit halfway out the door so an employee had to push him to the car.  I used a small buggy and as I was leaving and an elderly lady all masked up wanted to use it.  Soooo...I transferred all my stuff to a big buggy and headed to the car.  

There is a totally hideous junkyard right when you turn off the bypass to come to my house.  They have dumped oil and who knows what into the field next to them which is part of the farm.  I stopped to try to take a picture of the big fat mess of a place and got honked at by some asshole in a truck waiting to unload his "goods."  SMH.  


Anywho.  That's my day.  I just had a long and proper chat with Lorna who told me to stay my ass at home.  And of course I always mind her.  We are true southern ladies with bright minds and a realistic view of this pandemic.  

The highlight of my day was hearing Trump talk about sending generators to a hard hit state.  I was like "What?  They need ventilators, fool."  Somebody corrected him via earbud and told him the right word.  SMH and bless us all.

I think I'll go pull up the Happy playlist and forget about all of it ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment