Tuesday, March 10, 2020

mean people suck

Oh, I'm not talking about anybody specifically.  Just mean people in general.  I have never understood how a spirit can be turned toward anger when it comes to the way you treat other folks.  I've had some pretty bad treatment in my life but NEVER have I hated anybody that much.  I tend to not hold a grudge or dwell on the past.  IMO the meanness comes from feeling inferior and a desire to control.  Like with Trump, for instance.  I don't hate him, I just feel helpless.  I'm told that if I just wait a few years it will be different.  We don't have that kind of time, ya know?

Meanwhile, I went shopping for a plunger this morning.  That was the extent of my getting out.  I've been pushing it lately so it's time to chill a bit.  I got stuff in the mail today like doctor bills and my Medicare supplement contract.  I'll probably change it before September but... AARP also blessed me with a magazine and an opportunity to purchase better life insurance than what I have.  Bingo.  

There are flowers everywhere on the hill thanks to faith years ago by me and Mrs. Council.  The buttercups were from Breck's mostly and have done very well in spite of being mowed at times.  Some of them go by other names like daffodils or narcissus but they're all buttercups to me!  

Let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment