Thursday, March 26, 2020

dead ladybugs

I have a LOT or their little bodies all over the house and many live ones still swarming.  I've seen a few of the orange ones too which I'm told are Japanese beetles.  I thought they eradicated that pest a long time ago but what do I know.  My daddy tracked them all over west Tennessee back in the day, checking traps and putting pins on a giant map at the USDA.

I've been unable to help my client so I went over to run a few errands for him today.  I managed to get it all right EXCEPT when I left my id in his cash envelope from the bank.  My first chore of the day was to talk to both BC/BS and the Marketplace about my dilemma.  Following that I went to the UPS store and faxed the 2018 tax return that they are itching for.  Six bucks, on me.  

My hearing with the BK trustee about closing it out will be held via phone between my attorney and somebody over in Jackson.  Because hey....of course the court house is closed.  She was asked why they didn't just file a motion, which they did and the trustee said "nah...see you in court."  Of course that was before the big pandemic.  

The mobile staff of Lifeline Blood Services is out at Green Village in front of First Citizens, all masked up.  Don't tell me you don't have time y'all.  Most people who are homebound are bored stiff.  And the sun is out!!!  Praise be.  

I am choosing to see all this insurance hoorah as my time in the desert during Lent.  I have done everything I've been told to do and more and still according to the insurance company I was not covered during the surgeries.  It ended Jan 8.  Surgeries were on 1/13..I will fight this one to the bitter end because it's not my fault.  Somebody didn't dot an I or cross a T somewhere along the paper trail.  BC/BS says I got reinstated as of February 1 but that is no help with this whole thing that ran around 200K.  I may have to sell my *first* only born child.  Or file a Chapter 7.  If that happens, it's on you Trump Administration that chipped away at the ACA.  Bah and a pox on you.  

I don't even care anymore, really.  It's all funny money.  I am fully expecting not to get a stimulus check because I owe the IRS.  We shall see if this government cares about me the little person and all the other little people.  And seriously?  If the public health officials say that it's not safe to gather, please don't haul your butt up into church on Easter like you know who suggested.  To be done with it by then would be a miracle of epic proportions.  God bless you Dr. Fauci.  Thank you for your service.  

All you need is love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment