Wednesday, March 25, 2020

really??I

I had a video chat with Lauren and Reaves today that was pretty much like Southern Mama only sweeter and without the moustache.  Reaves was all laid out watching cartoons when Lauren decided it was time to eat.  "No cheese" said Reaves.  Alrighty then.  She proceeded to follow her southern mama to the kitchen and ask for cheese.  I saw the teefies on the first bite.  

The saga continues with the Marketplace.  While we are dealing at the marketplace level on the appeal, BC/BS informs me that I was terminated as of January 8th.  Y'all all know the story.  I seriously got assertive and explained that my brother paid the January premium and I was covered.  All of this is over the health insurance premiums that were paid the first year I retired.  COVID be damned....i have to do a face palm.

In the midst of a pandemic, it seems ridiculous to be fighting this fight.  I need Home Health during the time that I'm leading up to surgery number two.  I suppose it would be considered elective.  At least I've got the right kind of bags!  I love my FedEx driver, BTW.  And the mail people.  And Mr Jerry from CandC. And the DoorDash drivers.  I love everybody and you're next!

I think the sun may come out so I gotta' run and check it out.  Be safe but loving.  Remember that it is the Lenten season.  I guess a lot of us gave up peace of mind at some point.  The sun makes it all better ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment