Sunday, March 1, 2020

new socks

One of my greatest joys these days is finding matching socks because I bought a ginormous stack of comfy ones at the 'gentral.  I am known to wear mismatched socks when they weren't even cool because I don't think people look at my feet.  They're too busy enoying my wit and warmth!  

I watched church online again today because I woke up with the epizootie that feels something like the flu.  Body aches, sore muscles, all that jazz.  There's a front blowing in and that probably explains it.  Always before a rain, ya know.

Lauren is sick again too so no visit today.  Reaves went to the zoo yesterday and from the pictures I saw she had a wonderful time.  I imagine monkeys were her favorite because she's kinda' like one herself.  

I heard a Joe Biden ad on the radio today and had kind of forgotten that Super Tuesday is coming up.  I don't know what's going on with the DNC but the way they're ganging up on Bernie I don't care for.  Anybody but him?  Come on people.  At this point without Russian interferance, even I could beat him.  What are you afraid of?  From a public health point of view he has done the worst thing possible to ease fears from the viral load that is corona.  Muzzling federal health agencies is like holding us hostage.  Rant over.  Oh and BTW, it was a man not a "lovely woman."  Idiot.

SNL is back which gives me reason to live and laugh.  I have such a twisted sense of comedy that I get a lot of things that people don't think are funny.  Sometimes, you just gotta' laugh.  

Over and out from Pecan Lane ^j^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment