Monday, March 2, 2020

hysteria and the nazi state

I seriously cannot believe that we are where we are today.  Now I'm a lifetime healthcare provider and well aware of the dangers of a pandemic but we are not there yet, by any means.  That being said, it is absurd for the government to silence federal agencies in charge of emergency response.  That's how bad stuff happens when we aren't aware.  And yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist.  The Tomorrow Man is about just that.  It was a great movie that showcased what fear can do to a life and how taking a leap of faith can turn out good.  

I'm not afraid of much which can be a blessing.  Being of the "if they can't kill you they can't eat you" mentality I have pretty firm boundaries.  I chatted with the behavioral health person at BC/BS this morning to line up some proactive counseling.  I'd  say there's enough going on in my life to warrant that.  She was convinced that I wasn't going to commit suicide and offered to hook me up.

It's a lovely spring teaser of a day on Pecan Lane.  Wish y'all were here to enjoy it.  Peace and love ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment