Tuesday, March 24, 2020

redux

In my early days as a blogger I remember comments like "oh hell....she's got a day off" This was from peeps at my host company which is Blogger and free.  You can do your own design or hire a graphic artist to do that for you.  I won a contest and got my first blog customized from none other than the famous Tamara. That one ended with the Truman Show scene where Jim Carrey walks away and Ed Harris loses it.  I was done with Poop Happens and moved on to Pecan Lane where I have happily resided for decades.  

As a blogger I began like everybody else.  Using it as a platform for rants.  I met Hospice Guy and a lot of other cool people.  Joe Robinsmith. Drew Frank. Pax Romano. Lori Rosenberg.  Shanon Robinson. Jewels Bee. Old Hoss. Jim Hovendick.  Judy Carrino. Amy Steier. Tisha Sharp. Vicki Luker. I can't remember all of them now but we are all together in this except for Hoss who is in dung beetle heaven.

Blogging is a blessing to me in many ways.  I'm random and often outspoken.  To me personally?  Having a blog is therapy.  I didn't post on FB with the earlier ones because nobody wanted to hear what I was spewing then.  It was a day to day chronicle of caring for elderly parents and working on the frontline of healthcare.  I can tell you this for sure.  What's going on right now is serious and we are not in control.  Sleep on that one ^j^

1 comment: