Saturday, October 15, 2016

quiet time

Being a procrastinator usually doesn't work well when keeping up with the finances and such.  I don't have many bills to keep up with and usually have wiggle room but then I make a decent salary.  I can't imagine trying to support a family on minimum wage.  That doesn't even support ONE person except at the poverty level which means "entitlements."  We subsidize big industry that doesn't treat their employees fairly by paying for those benefits.  Part time and temp are permanent sentences for many in today's work force.  Meanwhile, the rich get richer.

There was heavy fog hanging on top of the hill when I woke up.  I couldn't even see the golf course!  My dollar gentral' run was uneventful except for the fatass lady who kept bending over the shelves talking on her phone.  It was obviously all about her.  The dogs got food and I got a biscuit from the gas station.  I'm already feeling the energy of change from that full moon and it comes at just the right time.  

One year ago today something happened that changed my life forever.  I won't go into detail but if you know me you recognize that event as pretty life changing for our family.  I guess it was when we hit the wall, so to speak.  Every time I pass Tiffany's memorial I think about what could have been.  And I am eternally grateful.  

Larry is back and the boys still don't like him around Sophie.  His mama is struggling on a lot of levels and there's no doggie day care on weekends so he's chilling with us.  I've missed his little brindle self.  

Y'all keep the faith out there ~

No comments:

Post a Comment