Wednesday, May 20, 2020

'tween then and now

Damn...that was a low spot!  Fortunately today is better and I'm singing along with Bonnie Raitt.  I actually set the alarm today for the first time in, like, forever.  My dental office just now opened back up since the shit hit the fan from you know what.  Life as we knew it.  I have to have one filling next week but otherwise good.  A buckle, whatever that is.  I've been paying for this dental insurance and haven't been able to go!  Dammit, COVID.  

My PT person came after I got home and we did the drill with the ultrasound and vitals.  Plus we learned a bit more about each other as it happens with a therapist who really cares.  I prefer the social kind and he's even been feeding my dogs his leftover breakfast.  When I left Ellie followed me and evidently got lost in the wheat.  I made a phone call and drove down Samaria Bend Road but no Ellie.  We were in the middle of treatment when she came in the back door soaking wet.  And she gobbled up the scraps that Oscar turned his nose up at.  

I feel spiritually alive again.  I've talked with several random friends today and each one of them is a tribe member.  Linda Sue is mailing me some more masks because you know it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.  

Y'all stay safe and happy.  Focus on the positive and pray for those who are sleeping in the rain ^j^ 

2 comments: