Friday, May 1, 2020

small business spotlight

I have been a client with Pelham Myofascial therapy since two shoulder surgeries before.  She nursed me through those and more.  Her sharing of stretch videos has saved my life more than one time during the past 3 weeks.  Of course the health businesses are severely restricted right now and will open up who knows when according to Governor Lee.  Anywho she has taught me to treat MYSELF which a blessing.  I know the moves, so to speak.  I'm sleeping with a freakin' plastic ball kids.  When she is back in business please consider her wisdom and knowledge about the power of fascia.  Go there at the corner of Main and ummm....right next to Clayton.  Her little Huckster picks up the vibes from the healing going on.  He guards to space, so to speak.  Fascial release....google it.

My next little referral is for a diner down at Four Points called Area 51.  These poor folks had JUST opened when the shutdown hit and they were forced to curbside.  Mamye told me all about it and I stopped one day.  The owners and staff are precious and the burger 'n fries were great.  Please support them if  you are on the south side of town.

Last ( of this day's list) but not least is Headlines salon.  I have been a customer at the shop since back in the Chuckles days which tells my age.  They were located in the current Lucky Liqor store.  When they grew into Headlines they didn't move far .. about quarter of a mile.  They know the customer's usual and if we are in for something radical, they will style it with grace.  And the prom hairdos....OMG

I will be calling out the folks who have been kind to me day to day, expecially small businesses.  Next up is TenCom.  Y'all be blessed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment