Monday, May 18, 2020

the marketplace and me

Never a quitter, I just spent an hour on the phone with the Marketplace appeals center over well, you know the story.  Every time I talk to them they need something different.  I requested a hearing with a federal appeals officer which will be done by phone.  We shall see.

On my way home from the 'gentral I passed a little tribe of geese in the middle of Samaria Bend Road by the pond.  Y'all know I never pass up a photo op so I pulled over and visited for a bit.  Heck I guess they were geese, maybe ducks.  I'm not real up on what's what in the animal world.  I also saw about three either turkeys or turkey vulchers fly up into a tree at the end of my road.  Never a dull moment around here.  

So far I haven't seen Mr. Snake but I know it's coming.  There are plenty of frogs around my back steps in the reptile pit that is the flower bed.  Ellie killed a baby bird out there the other day.  Poor thang.  

In typical Tennessee fashion it has turned from Blackberry winter to summer.  I passed my neighbor walking on the loose gravel that is our road and we chatted about how dangerous it is.  Remember, I almost died one night from that.  I had a nice conversation with a friend who had his reversal done and he was curious about a wound vac which he had never used before.  I told him it's not bad if you're not dealing with a bag at the same time.  Hopefully I won't need one this time around but you never know.  

The little garden box got a good rain yesterday so I don't need to water today.  I do, however, need to walk the yard looking for the reading glasses I lost somewhere out there by the firepile.  

Keep the faith kids ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment