Tuesday, May 19, 2020

one of those days

You know the kind...when it all seems too much and overwhelming.  I have begun the tedious process of putting contacts in my new phone a few at a time.  This morning I sat down with piles of EOBs and medical bills and tried to make some sense of it all.  The light in my house is so dim that it's hard to see anywhere but at my desk which is not very big.  I need one of those huge ass ones where I can lay everything out.

I am disturbed on many levels about the current state of our union.  Our hydroxycloroquine taking POTUS is blaming everything and everybody in the world for the damage he has done and is pissed off at the Dems because they're making it harder for him to have live rallies.  Please remember that it's not all about you sir.  The crisis is real and ongoing and blaming others plus inciting riots does nothing but make you look bad.  I think that even I could beat you if I ran for the office at this point.

The little goose family was right by the road again today.  I look for them now because I sure don't want to hit one of the pack.  Surely they will be taking off to the north as soon as those babies grow up.  It's fun watching them in the meanwhile.

It is indeed a strange time of fear and isolation.  Being alone is growing very old.  I'd be batshit crazy if it weren't for my furbabies.  I look forward to the reversal yet I am a bit apprehensive which I suppose is normal.  Heading into a COVID hotspot for major surgery is a bit unsettling.  

I got to looking for some cooked chicken that I was thawing out and it was nowhere to be found.  Today I saw the tupperware that it was in out in the yard which means Ellie struck again.  Lord, that girl.

Looking for rainbows here ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment