Thursday, May 21, 2020

i will never leave you

I just watched the daily devotional presented by staff and lay folks at FUMC.  The director of children's ministries did a cool little hand thing with ten things to remember "I will never leave you. I will never forsake you."  It was passed to her from a counselor at a camp she attended when times were tough.  Probably a wilderness experience as those things tend to be.  It brought me great comfort during this time of uncertainty and fear.  

I just got off the phone with my dear friend Sue and we had a nice chat about you know who and what's up in politics.  We are of the same mind like "who knows at this point."  We both like Kamala for Joe's running mate and believe that the other candidates will be somewhere valuable in his cabinet.  AND that the dems will do well in senate races.  Take that Moscow Mitch.  

I saw a rainbow yesterday afternoon and it brought me a lot of joy and faith.  I also passed a turtle in my driveway this morning which is always a good totem.  And you know what?  This too shall pass if we leave room for the Spirit to work ^j^




1 comment:

  1. It's funny how well lives go when we let the Lord drive, so to speak

    ReplyDelete