Tuesday, May 5, 2020

ain't nobody gonna' steal my joy

Old Church Choir is my new favorite song so expect it to be added to the playlist Chucky.  What?  You have plenty of time right now but not.for.long.  We're opening this place wide up so everybody can get their hair did.  And waxing.  I need the waxing like BAD.  

We had one helluva storm last night with hail and scary stuff like rain so heavy and wind so strong you would have sworn it was a tornado.  I hear there were a couple north of here.  My power went out for about an hour so I just laid my sore butt down and listened.  

PT is helping with the pain.  I'm running about a 4 with NSAIDS and constant moving.  Three weeks ago I couldn't walk.  I'll take it.  Biofreeze is my boyfriend these days. Hey, you take what you can get in these trying times.

The numbers are still climbing as we realize that the strain that came to our country had mutated before it arrived.  They're tricky like that.  All they need is a little DNA and boom!

Not that I'm an expert or anything.  Y'all be blessed ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment