Wednesday, May 6, 2020

headed to bed

It's only 1030 and I'm already thinking ahead of the empty hours that are daytime.  It's not that I don't want to get out, it's just the steps up and down....OMG.  I have a new phone so now I'm a two line person for another month.  If you see a strange # pop up calling you, it's probably me.  I will share accordingly.

Reaves' "rabbit" as she calls the tablet, got left on top of the car yesterday so Lord knows how far it traveled before it fell off.  Not in my yard or on the road so, there ya'go.  It's probably crushed somewhere on 412.  

I'm in kind of a fugue state where we are questioning the powers that be and wondering if the bad guys win.  Lerd I hope not!  Trump stated that the task force will be disbanded and then promptly said ummm...no.  What I meant was more government agencies will be involved like the ones that were cut out a few years ago.  Whatever.  At this point I don't know what to believe.

My younger brother and I discussed that this morning about how we are not using our intelligence to question things.  I am a scientist and that is my business.  I am also a rebel at times...ahem.  It's a wonder I don't have any jail time under my belt, if you know what I mean.

God gave me a mind and I will use it to make personal decisions based on my core beliefs.  If you don't like it?  We can disagree and still be friends.  Do not come at me with the mob mentality kids.  That doesn't set well with the poopster.

I heard that the last storm demolished the power poles in Ridgely so Gibson Co Electric is busting their asses trying to fix all that.  Seems I was lucky with only a one hour outage.  

Happy Mother's Day eve eve eve eve ^j^


1 comment:

  1. Authority need always be questioned, lest tyranny win.

    ReplyDelete