Sunday, May 17, 2020

muddy puddles

I had just one small one for Reaves to run through today but that will change with the monsoon currently happening.  I think they have time to outrun the storm back to Madison county.  We had a nice relaxed visit and did all the usuals like eat pizza and yogurt and play with the critters.  And watch some kind of kid vid on Netflix.  It was all fairy dust and magical.  I don't know about y'all but I can use that about now.

About the only thing keeping me sane is watching Fallon and Colbert.  They never cease to amuse me with their creativity during lockdown.  Colbert even had a quarantine birthday celebration complete with cake and decorations.  

This new avatar thing I do not understand and will not do.  I have enough on my plate as is.  As we all know, I am not a follower of trends.  Marching to the beat of a different drummer is my brand.

As Reaves and Lauren loaded up to leave i heard the sound of a harmonica.  It was one that was passed down through the family over decades.  That was a quiet assurance that life goes on ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment