Monday, May 11, 2020

playin' in the dirt

My friend Rick volunteered to take me dirt shopping in his jeep but I was out and about so I stopped by Lowe's and got ten bags.  He called right when I was pulling out of Lowe's with a trunk full and waited for me to get home.  It was evident pretty quickly that we needed ten MORE so here we go back to Lowe's to get more.  He did all the work because even at age 70 he's in better physical shape than me.  I will wait until after the rain to plant because I'm broke until payday.  It needs to settle anyways.  He loves gardening even more than me and is an expert in butterfly gardens.  

All is well here on the hill as far as I know.  The dogs supervised while we spread dirt and Lily got her Rick fix when we visited afterwards.  It's still on the coolish side and has turned cloudy.  I received an informal resolution on my Marketplace appeal and will proceed accordingly.  What they want from me now is an account transcript of my 2018 tax return.  Now I don't know about y'all but I find that website very difficult to navigate.  I've tried numerous times and it kicks me out.  I have until May 25th to figure something out.  

Meanwhile, the White House is eat up with corona and everybody is flipping out.  I will refrain from comment on that except to say that what goes around comes around.  Wear masks, you idiots.  

Happy Monday to you and yours!

1 comment: