Monday, May 4, 2020

got my yard did

Okay kids.  Time for another small business shoutout!  Today's biz is a lawn care company named Mayberry Lawn Service owned and operated by Ryan Huffman.  Ever since I got tired of keeping a mower going, he and his crew have handled my huge yard.  They know what's a flower and what not to mow "yet."  They do excellent work and I consider them family.  If y'all are looking, he's your guy.

The girls came yesterday right before the monsoon and she watched the radar for the safest time to take off to Madison county.  Reaves was so tired she was delerious.  Me and Lauren just sat there and looked at each like "what next?"  We've got that eye contact down pat to where we don't have to say a word.  A simple eye roll says it all.

I am able to walk without a cane since yesterday which is a big hooray for me.  I don't have to deal with a bedside commode and all that comes with it.  Hey...I pee a lot at night and drink gallons of Propel.  I don't really trust my tap water what with all the farm chemicals up in there.  Not for drinking anyway. 

The world twirls and the virus swirls.  This grand phased re-opening has begun.  I noticed the tables are back at the corner market.  Everybody has plexiglass where it should have been in the first place.  My mask is hanging from the visor and will remain there.  Thanks again Mary.

I can't say that I'm not in a funk like everybody else.  I just know that some days are better than others and as long as my tribe is around, I'm good.  Speaking of which, Mamye just did a welfare check with news that we had golf ball sized hail and winds that snapped utility poles yesterday.  Lerd.

Y'all be merry and bright.  It beats the alternative ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment