Friday, May 19, 2017

the week that would not end

Today was chaos from start to finish just like the entire rest of the week.  If i didn't have a calendar in front of me I couldn't even tell you what day it is.  Oh yeah...it's Friday.  Thank goodness.  And I'm off the weekend.  Do I hear an amen?

I brought work home with me because it's too chaotic up in there to concentrate on anything other than keeping the boat floating.  As you may have noticed, I had my first encounter with mr snake yesterday afternoon and he was huge all curled up around the straw bale in the cool dampness.  He got sprayed with the water hose and slithered off somewhere else to hide and scare the bejesus out of me another day.  I don't care if they are good ones, I hate them in my space.  

The car thief was due in court again today so I'll have to go check and see it he got sprung or got additional charges.  My guess would be the latter.  Tomorrow will be errand day because I haven't had time for squat lately.  Gotta' pay the piper and all that.  

I hear thunder and I do believe a nice thunderstorm would be a proper finish to this day as long as the power doesn't go out.  Then it's plan B.  

Adios ~

No comments:

Post a Comment