Thursday, June 18, 2020

let there be light!

My tall neighbor with a stepstool came and replaced my light bulbs and smoke detector battery.  I have one that works.   His MIL delivered some boxes of free produce so that was a win win.  We talked about anything and everything like we usually do.  I appreciate the help.

I was all over the place in the trusty Camry that leaks oil this morning.  Note to self:  check.  The bargain vault sold the entire wicker set out from under me yesterday.  I should have had cash and a truck.  That's not my reality.

I'm still waiting to see Reaves in the new dress but it may not happen.  She is NOT a girly girl but prefers to go nekkid.  I got the redneck water hose going on the garden and washed one side of the car yesterday.  Maybe I'll do the other side when the sun goes down.5

I heard that the grain company up on  51 south burned TODAY.  Could have been a rumor but I think I saw the smoke.  Just saying. Somebody prolly threw a cig in the corn.   

Y'all be happy and blessed.  And pray for me to speak the word of God on Monday morning ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment