Tuesday, June 23, 2020

hiatus

This smartass snarky girl will be absent from Pecan Lane for a minute. The things I write about are repetitive and don't do much for my soul lately.  Perhaps it's time to move on.  When I quit Poop Happens I ended it with the final scene of The Truman Show.  Sometimes I feel like that....baring my soul to the world and looking for the real door.

I visited my friends this morning and walked their yard like I do my own. Rick and Deb told me the name of every single plant.  My favorites were the coneflowers in three different colors  I had never seen any besides the purple but they had white and red too.  That is faith in action.  

Pray for me please as I do my withdrawal from social media. I will certainly be back but for now I have more important things to do.  It has been over six months since I drove 412 to Jackson.  They have been coming to me, praise the lort'.  I'm feeling strong enough to make the journey once the oil leaks is fixed.  

2 comments:

  1. we'll miss you terribly, but social media is getting too crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be a phase or perhaps a transition to something different. Roll with it

    ReplyDelete