Sunday, June 28, 2020

dust to dust

It rained a lot yesterday, but I noticed today that the dust plume is passing through all the way from the Sahara.  And my eyes feel it!  The girls and I went to some friend's pool and Reaves actually learned to swim with the floaties on.  She insisted Lauren jump off the board and loved every minute of it.  

I was sent on a mission the other day to Cumberland Presbyterian Church.  One of my mother's dearest friends is Ms. Annie who lives in TX and she wanted some pictures of the baptismal font that she donated in memory of her parents.  So I snapped them and will have to get them printed to send down to Cedar Park.  I have a lot of ties to that church as well.

So, Ellie and me are covered with blue paint where Reaves did art in the office floor.  I have this little wooden statue of a med tech that my mother gaves me eons ago and Reaves calls it Gaga.  She ended up with blue hair but I think it gives her character.  That's not "me" anymore so, there ya' go.  

Yesterday's supper was chicken pot pie and I had forgotten how good that is.  Lauren lunched on it and I have enough left to gorge again.  It's time to go watch church so y'all keep the faith.  Mine is strong right now coupled with a lot of outrage so I'm expecting miracles ^j^




1 comment: