Friday, June 26, 2020

and so it goes backwards

More and more often I hear about people that I know and love who are COVID positive and fighting for their lives.  Yet our current POTUS denies that it's a problem.  "We are winning....like really big!"  He will lose the election and there will be hell to pay.  The Lincoln Project is a prime example of the GOP divorcing him and all the lies.  His primary motive seems to be reversing everything Obama.  So far SCOTUS has stood up to him. I pray that will happen with the ACA. Affordable healthcare is a right.  

I'm still trying to sort out all the drama with my abrupt termination by the Marketplace four days prior to my emergency surgery.  I accepted an informal resolution from them which stated that I was eligible as of Jan 1st 2020.  That involves the carrier which is BCBS of Tn.  I talked with them today after I got a letter asking for me to pay them back 250 bucks for "over payment."  We shall see how it all turns out.

I haven't seen Reaves in two weeks and I'm in withdrawals from that sweet sassy girl.  Maybe on Sunday?  Who knows with this world.  Love will keep us alive ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment