Tuesday, June 16, 2020

from whom all blessings flow

Little miracles are happening.  Not huge ones, mind you but small things that show me that my faith has allowed me the patience to weather the storms.  There was a check in the mail today just when I needed it most.  I spent a couple of hours down at "the cottage" on the front porch with Patsye and LPT and Sally.  Then on the way home I got to see two of my favorite farmers cranking up to thrash the wheat.  It's a great day to be alive.  

And my patience and tenacity, both God given, allowed me to soldier on with the Marketplace appeal until I received an acceptable resolution.  It took six months, but it was worth it.  Praise be.  All during the time that I was down and out with the surgery and the nasty ass fall, I was being taught by God to slow down and appreciate the little things like my grandbaby running in the sprinkler, hugs from everybody and grace.  My front porch is a haven now that I cherish.  Back in the day I never slowed down long enough to enjoy just being.  

I pray that you are well and happy and if not that you find the grace that comes with acceptance of what is.  Life is hard on us sometimes.  Love is what matters ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment