Thursday, June 25, 2020

hot as heck

As we all know plans are made to be changed.  Originally my friend and I had planned to go swimming after a lunch meeting but it was the heat of the day and I avoid 2-4.  I am a morning floater.  I went to a church meeting before lunch, all properly distanced and whatnot.  

Mary Gwyn sat on my porch and at the round oblong table for a couple of hours and brain stormed about what we learned from the meeting about art and running with the football.  Our lunchmate is also an artist with great vision and knowledge.  I just ate my burger and threw in a comment or five.  Y'all all know I can't keep my mouth shut.

Lauren was needing to get out and float a bit so that happened and she stopped by on her way home.  The late afternoon sun did her some good like it did me last week.  I maybe have to float a bit before tomorrow's gig.  

If there is anything I have learned it is that life is unpredictable because we are not in control.  God is.  I believe that he reaches out to believers all across the spectrum to guide and direct us on the right path.  I believe in one God and happen to be a Christian yet I respect other beliefs.  Who am I to judge?

Happy almost the weekend to you and yours.  I feel blessed to know what day it is, but I keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment