Sunday, October 6, 2019

tit for tat

As usual there is a storm raging over a post I put on FB that was not complimentary to Trump.  I'm pretty much a by-stander at this point.  Here's the thing:  I have many friends on both sides of the aisle.  I don't call Republicans bad names and I try to meet them in the middle.  I either get branded as a crazy ass liberal or receive a pat on the head like "bless your heart."  Very condescending.  

Today was communion Sunday and Millette and I had an Olivia sandwich going on.  She's precious and waves to her Mommy in the choir. I ate my bread before dipping it so I had to get another one.  Must have been a brain fart.  I am at home there now for the first time in years even though I've just gone through the motions some days.  

Carol and I had planned on going to a movie but we decided to just eat Mexicans and skip the show.  It creeps me out in there going through the dark tunnel to find a seat.  My next trip will probably be to see Lucy in the Sky.  

I'm putting off this antenna thing until I have some moral support with the figuring out.  I'm not real bright when it comes to putting things together.  

Y'all be blessed.  And keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment