Tuesday, October 8, 2019

honey please

I started a post and worked on it quite a few minutes before I hit the wrong button and it went *poof*.  That's okay.  I can tell a story in a heartbeat.  I never lie though.....just stretch the truth a little.

I went to exercise this morning and got my butt kicked which is totally what I needed.  My focus these days is window fronts.  Cruising through downtown I see a lot of vacancies but nobody doing anything to pretty it up.  My intent is to change that, one piece of art at a time.  We shall see.

It rained and cooled off a LOT which is a blessing.  I see chilly nights and warm days coming up.  Just my kind of weather.  I made a business call today to an old friend and we ended up talking forever telling tales on our kids.  Kimowasi and Lauren were best buds back in the day.  Kim told me a story I had never heard.  We laughed our asses off!

When I got up and left the house this morning Ellie was absent which is unusual.  She met me in the driveway when I got home.  All I could think was " i just spent 80 bucks on this dawg"  I love her brown self big.

It's gonna be something and I'm not sure what.  My faith tells me all is well.  






No comments:

Post a Comment