Tuesday, October 1, 2019

terrific tuesday

Lily cat is determined that I will not sleep in.  Before daybreak she comes in and starts knocking things off to let me know it's time for me to give her some attention.  I smack her off the bedside table and she jumps right back up.  Heathern.  

I ran to do some errands this morning which included eight vent covers.  All of them were uncovered except for one and I had to pry the old one off with a spoon.  I stopped by the library for a couple of reasons and then met some friends for lunch.  There were 8 of us plus a baby and we made a lot of noise so I'm glad it wasn't busy.  We might have gotten kicked out!  The baby was the most quiet of our bunch.
"
Like many, I'm holding my breath to see who tells the next lie in politics.  "Witch hunt"  Conspiracy!  All the makings of a good spy novel only this is real and our country hangs in the balance.  I will never forget waking up the day after election 16 and finding out who the POTUS was.  I didn't think he had a chance.  Ever since he's been building his base causing mayhem, violence and further division.  More people will be locked up I feel sure.  Pompeo might be a good one to start with.  Liar.

That being said, I've decided I want to be a kid again.  I would qualify because I like to play, eat ice cream and sing.  I'm potty trained which is convenient.  And I rarely throw tantrums but when I do, you better back up.  It's called a "running Stafford fit."  

Do unto others.....




No comments:

Post a Comment