Friday, October 4, 2019

the short list

Today was water the plants and get the mail day.  I am beginning to wake up around 8 regardless of when I went down so that's a good thing.  While I was out I stopped by for the few items I needed at Kroger.  This girl don't eat a lot except for hummus, crab dip and spring mix.  I feel sure that if I ate a ribeye my body would revolt.  

It was past time for Ellie's heartworm shot so I came home, loaded her up and headed to Pierce's.  She went batshit crazy the first time I took her in but was nice and polite this time.  Only she wasn't having any of that nail cutting.  "They got a few" she said.  I remember the last time and it was a fight to the death.  There wasn't enough pheromone in the world to calm her down.  She hasn't been in the car enough to understand the joy of hanging out the window.  She usually just runs beside the car when me and the other two go for a ride.  I swear she lopes like a deer.  Oscar knows when we hit the lane and starts barking that annoying terrier screech until I let him out.  

We have had a loss in not only our church family but the world.  A young lady that I remember as being full of life and vigor died earlier in the week and it has hit everybody really hard.  RIP Andrea.  

Reaves is headed to East Tennessee this weekend so y'all throw up a prayer for safe travels.  It will be awhile before I can see her but it's enough to hear the squeals and giggles.  

Faith ~




No comments:

Post a Comment