Thursday, October 24, 2019

checked up and out

I had my yearly exam with the FNP this morning and found out that my tinkering with the BP meds was not working, in spite of exercise.  170/80.  Not good.  I got a flu shot and refills on my meds and headed straight to the pharmacy to get that BP pill filled.  I've taken a half and will take the other half at bedtime.  Don't wanna' be stroking out or anything.  

For about the past year my right clavicle has been about twice as large as the left.  It doesn't hurt but it's just there and obviously not normal unless I've had a fracture.  That was xrayed and an order put in for an ultrasound of the chest and carotids.  Mo' money.  

I am thankful to be in relatively good health compared to a lot of others folks.  The key, I believe, is staying active and involved with both mind and body.  I have very little stress these days which also helps.  My CBD came early so that should help with the aches and pains of arthritis.  

It's another beautiful day in the hood.  Let us be glad and rejoice in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment