Saturday, October 19, 2019

4 sale

Today is a yard sale hunter's dream.  Perfect weather and one on every corner.  I noticed several group sales which is an excellent way to go.  The two or three sales that I had years ago were not worth the trouble, honestly.  Plus, I've gotten rid of everything except what I wear. Marie Kondo and Lorna taught me that.  

I visited with my lab peeps today and had a lovely time catching up with them.  When I got home I found a package from WalMart on the swing which has several things for Reaves for Christmas thanks to a benefactor who shares the wealth.  Next comes toys!

I've been on the phone most of the day which is a good thing.  It's about time to head out for pecan pickin'.  That, in addition to exercise class has got me kind of sore.  Plus I'm out of CBD oil.  It's en route!

Plans change.  Roll with it ^j^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment