Thursday, October 3, 2019

the devil's workshop

If idle hands lead to that, I was pretty safe today.  I went a bunch of places but the highlights were the food pantry and our county Dem party's meeting.  We may be neck deep in Republican territory but we won't give up.  Ever.  Now I'm like Trae Crowder on this one.  He cusses a lot and is cute in a country boy way but knows his politics, especially the Tennessee variety.  Which is so red it ain't pretty.  

It's time to begin seriously scoping out thhe pecan crop which Mamye will help me do.  Note to poachers and thieves:  I will shoot your asses.  

No news in the search for a storefront art display.  Everybody's already got their "stuff" up in there.  Geez...all I want is a window front place for artists to be discovered.  A new one is born every day.

Giggle.  Snort.  Rinse and repeat ^j^




1 comment:

  1. I'm married to a very gifted Artist! However, his job is taking up all of his Artistic time having him write programming code, so he has no time or energy left to be creative on his own. And that is sad. ☹️ Of course, we all have to work & that is his job, but we all aren't gifted with the talent to create. It's such a shame for a gifted Artist to be too tired from work to have the time or energy to use their talent. (If I ever figure out I HAVE a gift or talent other than working hard, I'll be sure & let you know!) Enjoy your weekend, Janie! ��

    ReplyDelete