Wednesday, October 9, 2019

the dashboard

I have been using Google's Blogger for 15 years or more.  There have been three names and together they tell the story of me.  Sometimes like, over and over again.  I am leaving a legacy for my grandchild and getting therapy at the same time.  Win win.  So many of us have trouble receiving rather than giving.  About the time I hit 60 I became very cautious about who I gave myself to.  I have God given talents and those who do are called to use them.  Anything but clerical and I'm down with you.  Squirrel!

After exercise class I visited action central down at the cabin.  Bubba was there plus Johnny's usual crew.  We took the time to do a walk through and found an heirloom on the kitchen wall.  It was a crafts fair style switch cover painted with cotton.  Pure Janice.  

I'm still window shopping and I have a feeling that will be what I notice most from now on.  Many of them sit empty because that side of downtown is umm..not occupied much.  And the rent is high.  There is very little foot traffic except around the courthouse proper and the election commission.  I dare you to find a parking place on court day.

If what I hear is correct, we are about to find out who killed Karen Swift.  It's in the DA's court now.  This has been a multi-year investigation by numerous agencies including private detectives.  I'm sure there's a tale to tell.

Anywho, the weather is perfecto for fall break.  Unless you're in Florida where I guess it's perfecto too!





No comments:

Post a Comment