Friday, October 25, 2019

the morning after

I now have a mild case of the flu which is what happens when you get the vaccination.  Waking up late I pushed myself to go to exercise where I checked my BP and it was like, higher than yesterday!  WTH.  They left it out for me to recheck after class and it was "normal" for me.  The med plus the shot have kicked my ass.  This too shall pass.

This entire country has gone insane.  These investigative hearings are held with representatives of both parties and closed for a reason.  It ain't the sunshine law kids....it's the way things work.  To me it seems like more Trumpsteria.  If any of these people would just agree what's best for our country that would be swell.  There are criminal charges against the man.  Running like frat boys to protest is ignorant.  

I went to bed with the sound of combines and beep beeps.  They were trying to beat the rain that began this morning.  Farmers watch the weather like hawks.  Speaking of which, one flew over my house this morning.  

Don't stop believing ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment