Wednesday, October 16, 2019

contractual agreement

I love my exercise class and our instructors.  The program is called Silver Sneakers and many elderly folks depend on their Medicare supplement to pay for it.  I'm not there yet, but....  The YMCA collectively in the state of Tennessee has failed to negotiate a contract with BC/BS to cover this particular program.  Participants were referred to a couple of other for profit fitness centers.  Hmmm.  

Meanwhile in the White House the orange one literally added layers to the trauma experienced by the British parents whose son was killed by an ambassador's wife.  She fled the country and sought immunity here.  The great wise one decided to hold a press conference and surprise them.  It didn't go well for Trump.  I thought I had seen the lowest of lows but that.....is the devil's work.

I've had fun going through a box of toddler clothes and picking stuff out for Reaves.  Never underestimate the power of a bargain!  My favorites are the paisley top and kitty pajamas.

Ya'll give some serious thought to getting outside the box.  My presidential boyfriend Bernie suggested that we remove all corporate contributions from the election process.  I'm down with that.  Why should some rich corporate geek decide who runs our country?  He has raised all his money through small individual donations.  Who can say that?

Y'all be blessed ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment