Friday, October 11, 2019

fast and furious

I'm here to tell you I was on a tear this morning as I went from place to place and it was pouring the whole time.  First I stopped by to see about some business then headed to Pierce's to get Stella a birthday toy and cookie.  I was into a long visit with all them when I got a call from someone I was supposed to run errands for today.  Oops!  I totally forgot.  He laughed about it said it wasn't the first time he'd been forgotten.  

I had an appointment with a prospective client and we figured out pretty quickly that I'm not her girl because I can't lift what with the bad shoulder.  I mean I can lift, but I can't transfer if that makes sense.  I might drop her or damage my shoulder even more.  My goal is to avoid shoulder replacement.  She's a sweet lady, too.  I'll go back by just to visit.  She remembers coming to my parents' house for Christmas parties.  Those little memories make me smile.

I don't know y'all.  It's all I can do to NOT think about the Kurds being slaughtered over there.  I am particularly ashamed because they are our allies and we just threw them to the wolves.  Not cool.

This Trump shit is getting old.  Everybody's tweeting everybody else and calling names and claiming conspiracy and "but,but....obama".  If you will put the koolaid down long enough to remember what has happened in terms of national security during his tenure maybe you'll see why us demolibtards want him gone.  As in "i don't have to look at his ugly mug on daily news" gone.  

Peace be with you ~


No comments:

Post a Comment