Wednesday, October 23, 2019

elders

One by one the survivors of my parents' generation are passing away.  The news I heard today was very sad to me personally because I honestly loved the man.  He and Daddy were big buddies for years and he always came out when the apple crop came in.  They served as Red Coats together at the hospital until neither one of them was able.  Each time one of them passes I feel a little bit more like an orphan.

I can really begin to tell the difference that regular exercise makes in my over all well being.  I've been out of CBD oil but some is on the way.  I'm experimenting with no BP meds prior to my FNP visit tomorrow to see if the exercise has made a difference in that whole deal.  If not, I'll start it again.  I just read today that (duh) it's best to take those meds at night.  Most doctors will tell you it's an am thing but that was making me feel like crap.  So I switched to bedtime.  No prob.  

The guys are putting the siding up quickly down at the cabin and it looks good.  I went down there for pictures and to see if the big rain knocked off any more pecans.  It's still early but they're already falling.  Praise be!

Please be nice.  That's all I ask.  If you don't feel nice, fake it 'til you make it ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment