Wednesday, October 2, 2019

dry cut

I mapped out my destinations today starting with the flower watering/mail gig and ending with an impromptu hair cut by sweet Amy at Headlines.  Plus I made a new friend.  Chucky luckily had a client who enjoyed our lengthy conversation about every little thing.  It was nice being in there without 20 voices chirping and dryers blowing.  Just us old hippies laughing it up.  He has received but not listened to my "final" video list for my funeral which hopefully won't be soon.  The insurance is accidental death only for 3 years.  Kay got the other copy just in case.  

I need to take Ellie to the vet but that's a dedicated trip because I can't leave her in the car.  Chucky ordered me this HD antenna so I can try and pick up local stations.  I'm on a hill so that should work.  Lauren starts a new job and chapter in her life tomorrow.  Praise be!  God is good.  All the time.

Tortuga!

No comments:

Post a Comment