Tuesday, October 22, 2019

on becoming organized

I, unlike my mother and daughter, have never been organized.  These past two years I haven't had to be  Hell I didn't even have a calendar until this month.  It was a wakeup call to me that I totally forgot about an appointment yesterday.  It worked out last minute, but.  It should have been written down or in the phone or something.  My bad.  

Today I managed to be at 3 different places at a reasonable time.  The last stop was for homestyle at Coby Jo's.  Carol met me there and my brother had just left.  He told her that I'm always late.  Not true, brother.  I am usually early.  

My friend and I held our heads up high as we were summarily ignored in passing by a local candidate today.  Dude knows both of us.  That speaks volumes about arrogance.  Yeah, we're the little people but we keep on fighting.  

There's a guy on the lane marking trees to be trimmed because every time a limb falls DES has to come out here to no man's land in the pouring rain.  Smart move!

I pray for so many things.  Humility is huge.  I don't want to stand out personally but be a little piece of stained glass in the big picture.  The name of my book is A Stained Glass Life.  It included blog posts from right after 9/11.  Pretty soon I realized that I do better with shorter pieces.  

I guess you say I'm a story teller, not in the Nawasa Jonas way, but in my own words.  When I get movie rights on it, you will all be given fair warning.  Besides you always change the names to protect the innocent.

Namaste ~


No comments:

Post a Comment