Saturday, October 5, 2019

check's in the mail

My financial situation is quite precarious as a retired single gal.  IMy insurance comes through the ACA marketplace and, while it's got high deductibles, it's worked well for me because I don't go to the doctor that often.  Once a year for meds.  I've been flying on faith that I will get propane guy paid off before deadass winter.  Lo and behold, I received an unexpected check from my insurance carrier.  I figured it was just an EOB or something.  Bingo!  Money for Butch.  When I get a surprise chunk like that it goes to the people that have floated me like he and Ryan.  

I received a release for the title on my car this week and just have to go to get it transferred back to me.  My plan is to wait on the 8 months of BK and use THAT money to get a newer one.  Only eight months left.  Geez....it seems like a lifetime.  Thanks Liz and Barbara for you perseverance in this matter.  As it turns out, the lien holder failed to file a claim with the trustee so they got nothing but have been sitting on the title for 4 years.  Asshats.

It's my kind of weather right now.  I consider highs in the 80s a blessing following the blistering heat of this summer.  Now that I have covers on the vents it will be more manageable to heat and cool this old house.  Baby steps.

Y'all have a lovely weekend.  Shoutout to Debbie and Steve Sanford.....we've missed y'all!  Safe travels home ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment