Tuesday, October 15, 2019

and whatnot

There are times in your journey when you realize that what you are doing is what the good Lord intended.  When the spirit works, and you have to let it, amazing things happen.  It changes a person's perspective on day to day life.  It took a lot of years struggling to let go of control and just trust.  It's sooooo much easier.  

I had lunch with the loveliest bunch of folks today.  We had to pull chairs up as folks kept coming in.  With a common purpose we discussed our goals and dreams.  And ate some great food! Since there is nothing to watch I'm re doing Disjointed.  And then it hit me, I'm the whatnot girl.  

I've just made two doctor's appointments because it's that time.  End of the year and all that.  On one of my trips home I stopped to take pictures of the Pritchett crew cutting beans across the road.  They will soon move to the next batch and the next.  Guess what comes next summer?   *corn*  omgrrrrr

This morning I went by and visited with a lovely friend of my late parents.  It's a long story, but she was a drop off point for some toddler clothes.  We stood in the driveway under the autumn sun and remembered them, truly remembered them.  The circle, she is unbroken.

Be happy, humble and blessed.  It is in humility that we find grace.  ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment