Thursday, October 17, 2019

nuts

Well, I have the stooping position for the next few months to gather pecans.  Back in the day I would sell them to Pennington's.  Now I'm just wanting enough of the really good ones to use for myself and friends.  After a frost and a good wind, I'll sit and work an area around me then move on.  Easier on the back and all that.  When the poachers show up, I'm all over them. It's private property people.  Remember that.

My errands were quick today and I like it that way.  I was incredibly sad to read about the passing of Elijah Cummings who is a true American patriot in my book.  I also noticed that the Democrats walked out on Trump when he went on a tirade during their meeting.  Like Pelosi said "nothing will be accomplished here."  

I'm still drumming up artists and making plans.  More later on that.  Delivery was made of three more windows to my artist friend Laurie Ann.  She will also be making my logo on one of them.  The girl has mad skills.  

It became obvious when I started piling up Tupperware that the neighbors have fed me well.  I left two sacks on the back porch for refills!

Don't worry.  Be happy ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment