Monday, October 28, 2019

blah blah blah

Sometimes I just feel like typing in silence, like today.  My friend came over and hooked up the antenna which actually works.  Praise Be!  I've been running like a madwoman all morning starting with exercise.  Then came personal shopping and business.  One of the things I was looking for was a pie server.  After visiting two stores, I went back without said item.  When I told him he said " well I guess I could pull out the sterling silver one."  My reply was "use it."  What are you waiting for.  I don't keep things for "special" anymore.  Who even knows if that day will come?

I saw a post challenging people to go just one day without saying something bad about somebody.  Now, I usually look for the best in everyone because I'm a Pollyanna like that.  I can go weeks at a time without saying something ugly unless it has to do with Trump.  As for the baseball game what did he expect, to be knighted or something?  Geez.  The greatest thing he could have done was stay home and let the fans have their glory.  I have also seen pieces declaring that fans represented our country in a bad way by "booing" the current POTUS.   UH, excuse me?  I don't think we could make it look any worse.

It is what it is.  And it will be what it will be ^j^

1 comment:

  1. I question why a 13 yo boy would have not wanted to attend a World Series baseball game and sit with a President of the United States of America. Most 13 yo dream of such things.

    ReplyDelete