Wednesday, July 13, 2016

the high road

Lord knows we should all take it but some fall short as I have on many occasions. Perfection is a myth and to be considered a liability because of failure to achieve that goal is not something I can deal with at this point in my life.  Nobody was but Jesus and even he asked why.  Every single person he trusted betrayed him.  

This morning's totem on the way to the sawmill was an angry horsefly buzzing around inside the windshield.  Those things bite hard so I chased him out and moved on to paradise.  Fly spirit says things will come hard and fast out of nowhere but end you up where the universe intends.  Abundance. Discomfort on the road there but a meeting of the ultimate goal.  I'll take it.

I'm just playing it by ear these days, going with the flow even when the ride is bumpy.  Like my old friend at the bank said " they can kill you but they can't eat you."  Unless they're zombies.   And yes, all lives matter.  Get rid of the fucking automatic weapons.  I read a piece today about the guy who murdered all those student nurses in Chicago and systematically slaughtered them with one gun and a knife.  I don't know about ya'll but I do believe there would be a gang fight if I was up in there.  One sociopath on a mission ain't gonna' tie me up and kill me without a struggle.  But then that was the sixties when women still didn't know manners from rebellion.  Sheeple, so to speak.

This election season is getting stranger by the day with Jill Stein offering her party to Bernie.  Honestly, he fits more in with that bunch than with HRC.  I'm outta here kids.  Too much in your head isn't good for a girl.  It is what it is.

^j^







No comments:

Post a Comment