Saturday, July 9, 2016

affirmation

 I got to sleep in today until 10 but had to hit the laundromat before it got "too hot".  I had SEVEN washers going at one time and proceeded to load up the wet stuff after it was done and haul it back to home where the dryer works, thank you sweet baby jeebus.  Gay showed up just as I was pulling out for the Laundry Basket and helped me load up the not so trusty Camry.  

My friend Dell and I took a road trip to Jackson and picked up one very tired and grateful BG for first pass.  She is snoozing with Oscar as I type.  When I was doing the wash I ran into one of her old classmates Sean who was busy doing his own laundry with wifey.  They had more than me but then they've got 5 kids.  The sweet little girl that works on the dry cleaning side had to help me pump that 10 dollars worth of quarters in but we got it done.  

We take these things for granted when there is a steady job and money to have the luxury of home.  Dell was sick as a dog today and managed to get us where we needed to be.  That's a God thing, no doubt.

Stay positive kids.  It can only go up from here ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment