Wednesday, July 20, 2016

forgiveness

I have found that with life comes lots of disappointment and heartache.  Feeling betrayed is something that hurts badly and gets thrown into the "live and learn" basket for me these days.  I am not so naive as to think that everybody has pure motives by any means.  It's just the senseless throwing people under the bus that gets me. But you know what?  The longer I hold onto the resentment, the more it hurts ME....not the other person.  It hardens into something that feels like a ball and chain at times until you can just let it go.  It's a process, but one that works if you ask for help from above.  Which I most certainly do on a daily basis.  Life is too short and I ain't got time for that.

Sooo....my cynical side is snickering over the viral overload at the RNC which is one more reason to stay at home and away from crowds.  Just hang in the neighborhood, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment