Tuesday, November 24, 2015

the girl who knew too much

We are minus some folks up at the sawmill because um..times are tough all over.  With that being said, I did enjoy our conversation this morning regarding blood utilization.  Because, well it's been my life for a lot of years.  I just about croaked when I saw that Russian plane get shot down.  It's been a lot of years since things were, as they say, precarious worldwide.  It's pretty much a (insert your favorite race) fire drill at this point.  Yeah that one...the one your first grade teacher taught you to fear with order!  I'm not saying I don't trust Putin...I really kind of do.  We just need to make wise moves in forming alliances because the ultimate goal is to get rid of terrorism.  Right?  No more dead people..right?

Do not dare get your pompous Republican asses up in my face and say no to refugees from Syria when you have failed the least of these who already live here.  Our entire state is a financial and operational hub for corporate healthcare with a UT homeboy as mascot.  And now United is dropping the ACA so there's that.  Don't even get me started on Trump.  Hospitals are dying on the vine because they are forced to treat bullshit urgent care type of stuff just to make money.  In a CYA sort of way, that doesn't make much sense.  Most people don't know enough about the system to even begin to think about lawyering up.  I was a part of a team that investigated a suit many years ago and I almost got fired for crying.  It was me and Bossfriend against the entire surgery department and we were like lambs to the lions because actually?  That's what true risk management consists of.  The ability to say I messed up, I'm sorry and let's move on and make this a better place!  

Some days I actually think it will happen.  Today was one of those.

^j^  

No comments:

Post a Comment